Tuesday, February 8, 2011

As promised: Paintball vs. Laser Tag

Paintball versus laser tag. Where to begin...

Pros of paintball:
Awesome camo onesie
Running around in the Mud
Actual guns that shoot things
Hiding behind forts, bombs, and stumps
You get to wear a sweet looking mask

Cons of paintball:
Sometimes it hurts when you get shot
mud and paint all over you
No pump up music playing
Masks are uncomfortable
Running out of paintballs

Pros of laser tag:
Awesome background music
Awesome lights everywhere
Sweet sound the guns make
Fast action
The vests are awesome

Cons of laser tag:
Indoors, maybe not very big
Having to reload
Having to run the entire time- exhausting!
No camo onesie...


I think from my lists it becomes clear that I am more of a laser tag person. You win again, Barney Stinson. Although, I will admit- the time I laser tagged, I got shot a lotttt and didn't actually get that many shots on the other players. However, during paintball, I only got shot once and actually got a LOT of shots on the opposing team.

1 comment:

  1. Dude paintball rocks. Laser tag is like going to an arcade rather than base jumping or like going to a pink pool party rather than deep sea diving. Some people are sad.

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics