Thursday, February 24, 2011

Artsy Fartsy Copenhagen

Vallensbaek Station

I always tease my friends who have Tumblrs and post mostly photos because they think they are artsy and they claim that that qualifies as a blog, while I'm over here, taking the time to thoughtfully word process amusing posts for you all. Now, obviously, I'm teasing a little here. I think some photo Tumblrs are pretty awesome and well thought out, especially ones that include the owner's own photography. Thumbs up to you out there. However, I've never been one to post artsy, meaningful photography on my blog-because that's not really my style- and instead I usually just find an imagine or use one I have taken to assist in a blog post.

Anyway, today I had my camera out on my commute home from the city and was struck with some hipstery, artsy, inspiration. And, so, decided to illegally get down with some train tracks and creep on an old lady.
(Click images for larger picture)

A Train

Vallensbaek Station

Vallensbaek Station

Vallensbaek Station

Vallensbaek

1 comment:

Web Analytics